Thursday, October 27, 2011

Sunday Drive on a Thursday

I realized today that I hadn't been up to Glacier for a while, so I went for a little drive.  It was fantastic.  I love the drive up the mountain to the park.  It's always peaceful, especially on sunny days like today.  I got really excited when I saw the snow on the mountains.  Winter happens quickly up there.  

I took some pictures, and I compared them to the ones of the same part of the park from a month ago.  The differences a month can make in a landscape are astounding.  


The leaves were just beginning to change in September, and the mountains were just bare rock.


Now the mountain has snow, and the leaves are all yellow or on the ground.  

I love sunny days off.


I get to look at things like this whenever I want, just because I can.  So pretty.
-Erika

No comments:

Post a Comment