Saturday, May 28, 2011

I'm back!

I'm back.  My grandparents are here this weekend, so this post will be short.  All four of them are currently in the kitchen, talking about health problems and grandkids.  And more home-improvement projects around mom's house.  The weekend has been shaping up to be a great one so far.  We're going to brunch and a picnic at Fort Snelling National Cemetery tomorrow.  Memorial Day Weekend always culminates with a picnic for us.

This morning at breakfast the grandparents who are staying with us pulled out their day-of-the-week pill containers, complete with six different pills each.  


Betty Lou told me what they all were, but I forgot.  I'm surprised she can remember what they all are.  


Last night Betty Lou brought out the little Coke tin with both hers and Jerry's night pills in it.  I'm gonna have to have her write a list of them all so I can remember.  Also, the fruit rooster made an appearance after dinner, too.  He's weird.  

I still remember Betty Lou making up little sandwich bags of all the pills she and Jerry take daily.  She made them up in advance for their long hauls before they retired from truck driving.  At least they've upgraded to day-of-the-week pill containers.   

Up next, Prom 2011!!!
-Erika

No comments:

Post a Comment