Sunday, May 29, 2011

Prom 2011

My former high school's prom was a couple weeks ago.  I didn't go, because that's weird.  I did take pictures for my brother and his date, though.  He graduated a year ago, so he went with a friend of his, C.  It rained all weekend, like any typical Spring day in Minnesota, so we didn't get to take any pictures outside without my brother's hair being ruined.  He's such a diva.


They're cute.  Or C is, and Spencer is a dweeb.  


Told ya.  Dweeb.  It was fun, even after I remembered how crazy parents of seniors in high school are at school functions.  I had fun trying to be unobtrusive and failing at times.  Apparently most students' older siblings aren't as cool as I am when it comes to hanging out with high-schoolers.


Yep, no one look at me.  Ever.  I'm just the weird one in the corner.  I always am.


Spencer even dragged his friend Zach into the mix, because one of C's friends didn't have a date.  Spencer and Zach have been friends since kindergarten.  Zach is only slightly more normal than Spencer.  


See?  We're not the only crazies in town.


Ladies, I am so sorry you had to deal with those two all night long.  C, your dress is fabulous.  

-Erika

No comments:

Post a Comment