Sunday, June 26, 2011

Things I found in the woods

So the family reunion I mentioned in my last post happened in the middle of nowhere Wisconsin in the woods.  It sounds super sketchy but wasn't at all.  It was fun and provided many opportunities for me to avoid my family by walking around in the woods.  I found a lot of pretty things and some not so pretty things.  I'll post the not so pretty things later, but the pretty ones get the honor of being today's post.


Red leaves in June are a nice surprise.   


Little white flowers are fun, too.  These were under several very large trees, and they seemed to be the only things the sunlight could reach.


I love columbine flowers.  They're unique and wonderful.

I'm looking forward to some actual sunshine around here again.  I'm fed up with the constant rain and drearies. 
-Erika

No comments:

Post a Comment