Saturday, April 23, 2011

April Showers Bring May Flowers

Or is it April showers may bring flowers?  Our garden is rather depressing still.  Even the flowers look sad.


Yes, daffodils are sad.  They really didn't like the snow this week.


Seriously, they look really sad.  I don't really like daffodils, but I still felt sorry for them.


The hyacinths were a little better looking, but they were still angry with the weather.  It has been raining for the past week, with the exception of the one day of snow we got.  I'm so glad I live in the upper Midwest.  Hopefully the weather will warm up after Easter.

Speaking of Easter, tomorrow is also my little brother's birthday.


This kid is going to be 19 tomorrow.  I can't handle it.  He's only 8.  I swear.  He's not old enough to be 19.  I'm not old enough to have a 19 year old brother.  What am I going to do with him?  I'm terribly ill-prepared for this.  I still haven't gotten him a birthday present.  Sorry, Spencer.  I'll make it up to you on Monday or something.

Happy Easter, and Happy Birthday Spencer!
-Erika

No comments:

Post a Comment