Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Adventures with Brioche

Alright, I fully meant to post pictures of the Easter Egg Hunt we had on Sunday, but I forgot to grab my memory card out of my camera this morning.  Whoops.  I'll show you the hilarity that was Sunday tomorrow, but I thought you should see the wonder that is my (in)ability to bake bread with cheese in it.


Brioche stuffed with brie.  Brioche is buttery, eggy, fluffy goodness of bread.  Seriously, it's heavenly.  I attempted to bake brie into it, but it didn't quite turn out.  It was still delicious.  I ate it, because, let's face it, I'm all about carbs and cheese.  My mom and my friend Katie had some too, and they liked it.  I'm not the only crazy I know.  

I think this bread-baking endeavor was the most fun I've had in the kitchen in a while.  I'm going to try it again soon.  This is going to be a tasty adventure for me.

-Erika

1 comment:

  1. Minnesota Girl's MomApril 26, 2011 at 1:10 PM

    Your next post should have something in it about a dirty-fishy smell.

    ReplyDelete