Thursday, March 3, 2011

Making out with my Nikon, Day 1

I finally got my Nikon D3100.  I'm in love.  I haven't had much time to mess around with it yet, but Saturday approaches.  Why must work always interfere with fun things?  I tried to make the dogs cooperate with my need to take pictures of them, but they just needed to be in my face whenever I entered the same room as them.  Honestly, I was a little surprised they didn't follow me around like they normally do.  
This is Penny.  She's huge, needy, and a leaner.  Seriously, she has almost knocked me over on several occasions.  She also refuses to look at you when you want her to.  She's the smelliest of the two.

Here's Sniper.  She's always in my face, trying to chew on me or something I'm holding.  She's hyper, annoying, adorable, and she drinks about a gallon of water at a time.

Seriously, in your face.  This was her doing, not mine.  I guess she's just curious.

Penny just needs to be close, but she still won't look directly at me.  
Unless she is somewhere she shouldn't be, like the couch.

Sorry, mom.  I can't help it.  I have no backbone when it comes to these two.  It's tough to be a dog.

Again, adorable.

Oh, yeah.  Breakfast was delicious this morning.  

Did I mention I'm in love with my camera? 

No comments:

Post a Comment