Monday, March 28, 2011

Lazy Sunday

Happy Monday.  Or not.  Yesterday was a fantastic day.  I got to wear flannel, hang out with my dogs and my mom, and I saw some friends I hadn't seen in forever.  There is just something about Sundays that makes me lazy.  The dogs were even lazy, which is not unusual for Penny, but Sniper was lethargic, too.  Weird.  


Seriously, she didn't even move when I sat on the floor.  Usually she knocks me over and licks my face.  She did do that later to my friend Katie, but I decided not to share Katie's humiliation.  It was hilarious, though.


She snores.  Seriously, SNORES.  I can't sleep with her in the room, she snores so loudly.


Sorry for waking you, Sniper.  Stop licking my friends in the mouth.  It's gross.


She did move to wedge herself between the couches.  I guess it was cozy or something.

Penny was pretty lazy again, even when she wanted to look outside.  She likes to bark at birds and small children that walk in front of our house.  It's a bad habit we never cured her of.  Yet another reason mom is moving to a house with an actual yard and no neighbors.


She's clearly excited about something.  Her eyes are open.  Don't mind the dirty window.  It's just nose-prints from the pups.


Lazy.  Until she noticed my camera was reflecting on the floor.  Then she perked right up and I had to leave I was laughing so hard.


This was about as alert as she got, though.  She lifted her head once or twice, but still super lazy.  You're an awesome dog, but sometimes your wrinkles make you look dumb.  Just sayin'.

I hope your lazy Sunday adequately prepared you for the week!
-Erika

No comments:

Post a Comment