Tuesday, March 8, 2011

The zoo!

As I mentioned yesterday, I went to the zoo with my brother and his friend.  The animals are all native to Minnesota, and they were entertaining to say the least.

The otters were hilariously pissed at each other.  The hissed and fought the entire time we were there.  Spencer had to bring up the time he got in trouble for throwing rocks at the otters when he was a small child.  Apparently both otters and little brothers are naughty.


This coyote's name was George.  He moved when we called him George.  I want to call him Sir George, but I don't think coyotes can be knighted.


And we have cougars in Minnesota.  Actual cougars, not 50 year old women who date 20 year old men.  They have huge paws.  I would not want to be a rabbit.


Here's a funny kid.


Here's another funny kid.


Let me tell you a story.  When I was about three years old, my uncle Dick (actually my grandma's uncle, but whatever) sent me a card with a picture of a pony on it.  He told me he was giving me a pony for my birthday.  I never got the pony, so I took a picture of this one instead.


I like his bangs.  He was a camera whore.  Every time I moved, he followed me so I could take his picture.  He looked away after he heard the shutter click, seriously.

We found Hedwig!  She didn't really die, she flew to Minnesota.  All the way from London.  She's a happy owl.


I want one of these when I move out.  Are you reading, mom?  Bearskin rug.  


I love this dog.  She's silly.


Tomorrow, I might tell you guys about the time I saw a Vanessa Hudgens movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment