Friday, March 4, 2011

Things I love, Part I

Here are several things I am currently gushing over:

1. Diet Dr Pepper Cherry. 


I was skeptical when I first saw commercials for it two years ago, but I'm hooked.  Apparently cherry flavor makes everything except for cough syrup taste better.

2. Reading. 


I am not actually reading anything at the moment, (weird, right?) but I am about to undertake the epic journey of Stephen King's Under the Dome.  Seriously, it's over 1000 pages.  Epic, but not Homer or Virgil epic.

3 and 4. These two pups.


I know, I know.  Not exactly puppies anymore, but they're annoying and needy and smelly and perfect.

5. Going to lunch with Momma.


Her lunch was a Thai chicken and roasted soybean salad with some kind of vegetable soup.  It looked delish, but I didn't try it.  I was too busy stuffing my face with the following wonderment:


A simple turkey sandwich with arugula and red onions on asiago focaccia.  I had broccoli cheddar soup, too, but really soup is soup.  Not really anything to gush over.  

Lunch was fun, even if Momma had to go back to work.

6. These people.


Momma and Brother.  This was taken in Mexico in December of 2009.  It was our Christmas present.  Brother doesn't look like a sleaze ball anymore, either.


Seriously, we're a fun bunch of people.  I'm on the right with the cute shirt.  I'm not sure whose idea it was to accost this poor statue, but I'm sure tequila was involved.  That resort had some fantastic margaritas.

What are you currently gushing over?  I really do want to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment